Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
When were last embarrassed after being caught
I don’t generally get embarrassed over sexual things and nudity but today was one of the first I met up with a friend who I haven’t seen in am quite a few years, I went back to hers for coffee did the usual catch up then some reminiscing she asked if I remembered Emma my partner at the time ever using a cock pump on me and then showed me some pictures she had of me blindfolded tied naked to a door frame pull up bar by my wrists with a 2 litre bottle of coke tied to my balls under my erect cock with Emma stood next to me wearing nothing but a crop top with a cock pump in her hand, the next picture same but with her stood next to me squeezing the cock pump whilst I have it on, although I have fond memories of things I did with Emma and with her I dont recall her being there during any of Emma’s fantasy stuff and was genuinely embarrassed when I saw those pictures, (short version) had anyone ever been genuinely embarrassed after being caught doing something

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Why would your friend have photos of a sex thing you did with someone else? Doesn't make sense.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
....that's why getting blindfolded is a bad idea.....
or being tied up by someone that may be crazier than you, maybe you got off easy cool angel

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Or maybe this story is just someone's imagination. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was
I was exchanging nude pictures with a past girlfriend after getting home from a night out with her . Not much happened , some sexy chat and a few kisses . A bit buzzed i began stroking and then took a picture , I hit send and it mistakenly was sent to a female friend . I panicked .First thing the next day I explained and apologized, She was OK . It was a turn on for me at that stage . She said she understood . Ive had fantasies of sending another to see the response .